Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I want people to constantly feel uncomfortable in my house....I want them to come over and feel like they can't sit on anything. I'm very Joan Crawford in that way. I don't want you to sit on my furniture. I don't want you to stay for too long.
--realtor.com, "Johnny Weir Opens Up About His Search for His Dream House" by Erik Gunther, March 21, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment