Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Well, you know, I really had to bring it. I’m feeling a little Colonel Sanders, I’m feeling a little Amish, a little Little Lord Fauntleroy...you know, that’s kind of where I’m at right now. But I've been up since 4:30, so--I’m usually crazy on a fresh mind, so I don’t actually know where I am right now.
--courier-journal.com, "Kentucky Derby, Johnny Weir at the Barnstable Brown party," red carpet interview video, May 1, 2015
(on his fashion choices for the event)

No comments:

Post a Comment