Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Monday, May 4, 2015

So I’m super-excited to be here, and I don’t really understand a fax machine, so what all of you people do really, really mystifies me. But anyway, because I have three envelopes here, that means I have three awards, I’m going to get right to it. Also I have reservations for dinner.
--7th Annual Shorty Awards, April 20, 2015, as presenter

Blogger's note: The annual Shorty Awards honor the best in social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment