Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Monday, May 19, 2014

[What has your experience with 'Be Good Johnny Weir' been?]

I think the reality series is a great growing experience for me. Since I was young, I worked with my trainer, Priscilla Hill, by re-watching things I had done, by her filming my practice. I would re-watch it after and this show is kind of the same premise, except it's my videos. It's my home movies and I can go back and I can look at things and see what happened and how it could have been avoided and what kind of drama there was surrounding it, and that's a beautiful thing
--popeater.com, “Johnny Weir Never Leaves the House Without a Balenciaga Bag” by Denise Warner, March 11, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment