Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I, like many fashionistas, will overpack so I have options everyday. I came with about 10 pairs of shoes, four fur coats, 10 blazers--I have a lot of stuff here. I have four giant suitcases that are the size of the Ford Focuses. I overpack. I'm not an economical packer and no one has every accused me of being that. My advice for when you're going on a trip is to overpack.
--hollywoodreporter.com, "Johnny Weir on His Sochi Outfits: No one is Going to Style Me Better than Me" by Stephanie Chan, February 14, 2014
(on his Sochi Olympics wardrobe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment