Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[Do you skate in fur?]

I’ve been designing this week a new costume, and I’m trying to include some fur. I’m supposed to be a fallen angel, that was my idea. Just a little touch of fur.

[Not a big Doctor Zhivago hat?]

I save those for the bedroom, like everyone should.
--Time Out New York, "I, New York--Bold questions: Johnny Weir, Olympic figure skater, fashion plate on ice" by Allison Williams, Issue 746 : Jan 14–20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment