Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I hadn't felt anything even close to love at first sight since watching Richard Gere in Pretty Woman at the tender age of six. That's when I first realized there was something different about me. Seeing Julia Roberts get swept off her feet by her rich and handsome client, I wanted to be her so badly because he did something so special to me. Kissing seemed like a weird thing to do, but I knew if I were going to do it, it would be with Richard Gere.
--Welcome to My World

No comments:

Post a Comment