Johnny Weir

Whether witty or wise, controversial or charming, shocking or silly, sweet or sassy, provocative or profound, inspiring or infuriating--or any combination of those--Johnny Weir, the three-time U.S. Champion, two-time Olympian, and World medalist figure skater, almost always says something worth quoting whenever he commentates a skating competition, makes a TV appearance, gives an interview, holds a press conference, writes, tweets, or is caught on video. His quotes needed to be collected and shared; hence this blog.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I've gotten a lot of wonderful gifts right after I skated that were way too much money, that I would never even buy myself.

[turns on gift foot massager]

Gasp!

Uh!

Oooh!

Ohhh, goodness!

This is a good machine! Not just my feet are having an orgasm right now.

[Narration by Johnny: I do not not get laid nearly enough, nor am I allowed to be laid, so this machine was basically the closest thing that I could get to sex. To real, unbridled, passionate, sweaty, dirty sex.]

Oooh....

It's like having ten people down there touching me...and wanting me to succeed.

[Narration by Johnny: I don't think it's supposed to be used on thighs--but I made it work.]

And I've mounted it!

Oh, daddy!
--Be Good Johnny Weir, "Back on Top," Season 1, Ep.7

No comments:

Post a Comment